Thank you for taking the time to visit CheapScholar.org. If you have not already done so, please feel free to read our about page to learn a little more about us and our mission.
We at CheapScholar.org understand the challenges and hurdles that can be presented as students move forward in their educational career. Our hope is that through the use of CheapScholar.org we are able to take the guesswork out of the financial aspect of this journey and arm you with the information and tools required to help you achieve your educational goals.
What can CheapScholar.org do for you?
- We are here to help! CheapScholar.org can provide you with the financial tools, resources, and knowledge that will assist in the pursuit of a college education.
- CheapScholar.org is a great resource for up-to-date financial news in the college industry.
- Have questions? Search our website for answers to the most common questions and contact us directly for answers to the not-so-common questions.We always enjoy hearing from our students.
What can you do for CheapScholar.org?
- Come and be a part of a great community that is founded on a platform of sharing and learning from each other for the good of the families and students in which we serve.
- Are you a seasoned college student that has already traversed the financial obstacles of higher education? CheapScholar.org is the perfect arena to put your knowledge and experience to good use in assisting other students that are just getting started. Your input and feedback on topics and questions will be immensely helpful to families and students.
- If you have a topic that you would like us to discuss or have a suggestion on how to enhance the CheapScholar.org experience, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Spread the word about CheapScholar.org to anyone that you feel may benefit from what we have to offer.
We understand the increasing costs of education and the impact that it is having on families and their students throughout the nation. We hope that through the use of CheapScholar.org we are able to “spread the wealth” of our combined knowledge, on matters pertaining to the funding and paying of higher education expenses, and make available the college experience for all those that are seeking.
If you would like to join us in becoming a “Cheap Scholar”… you can do so by visiting our website often, subscribing to our updates via RSS FEED, or you can sign up to have our articles delivered directly to your inbox via email. You can also follow us on Twitter!