Paying for college sometimes requires a student to research available loan options. In an effort to help families navigate this process, CheapScholar.org is pleased to offer the following education loan resources:
Federal Loans come in many different forms. Some of the loans are only available to students (Federal Direct Student Loan) and others are specifically geared for parents (PLUS Loan). All of these Federal Loan Programs can be accessed through StudentLoans.gov.
If you have exhausted all of your federal loan options, a private education loan may help you to bridge the gap in covering your college expenses. Utilize CheapScholar.org’s loan comparison tool to help find the right private education loan for you.
Education Loans – Additional Articles and Resources
- StudentLoans.gov – Your New Best Friend For Federal Loans
- Tips For Choosing The Right Private Education Loan
- Need A Private Education Loan? Try A Credit Union!
- Repayment Options For Federal Student Loans
- How to Appeal a Student Loan Denial – Sallie Mae
- Parent PLUS or Private Loan – Which is Better?
- The Past, Present, and Future of the Private Education Loan Industry