CheapScholar.org serves a purpose far greater than just being a website that provides great information to help make college affordable for students and families. CheapScholar.org is a forum that allows parents, students, college administrators, high school counselors, and higher education service providers an opportunity to share their expertise and knowledge with others. This collaborative sharing of information in an easily accessible arena (the web) aids future scholars in reaching their educational goals.
Whether you are a seasoned veteran at traversing the financial aspect of the college experience or you are just beginning your journey, CheapScholar.org is here to provide an opportunity for you to share your successes and/or tribulations.
If you would like to write an article to be published on CheapScholar.org, the following are some guidelines for your submission.
- Anybody can do it! Whether you are a blogger, a CheapScholar.org reader or just someone that has helpful information to share, we want to hear from you.
- The subject matter of the article has to somehow be related to the financial aspect of college. Some examples are topics related to Paying For College, Saving For College, Financial Aid, Education Loans, Scholarships, Grants, Etc… Check out our TAGS in the right hand column for more ideas or look at our Archives.
- No commercials please. If you are wanting to represent your organization and/or your services on CheapScholar.org, provide great content in your article and our readers will be sure to visit your site and check out what you have to offer. We will share a link to your site in the byline of the article.
- Length doesn’t matter. Sometimes the best information comes in small doses. The important thing is that your article conveys the message that you are attempting to communicate. Now if you decide to write a thesis, no problem, I will just break it up into a series of articles.
- Article needs to be original, written by you, and not previously published on other websites.
Articles meeting the guidelines above can be sent to CheapScholar for consideration. I will respond to submissions right away and let you know if it will work for our site. Once your article is approved, it will go into the production queue and I will notify you with a date and time that it will be published on CheapScholar.org.
If you decide to submit articles on a more frequent basis, I will also recognize you and your efforts on our Contributor Page.
I look forward to hearing from any budding writers out there that want to share their experiences and/or wealth of knowledge with others.