In an effort to help make college more affordable, CheapScholar.org will be giving away $500 this year to one deserving student. Entering the scholarship giveaway is easy and winning is even easier. All you have to do is answer one question: How Do YOU Make College Cheaper?
The following are the various ways in which you can enter our scholarship contest:
- Post your answer on CheapScholar’s Facebook Page
- Tweet your answer to @CheapScholar on Twitter
- Submit your answer via our contact page
Each of the methods above will give you an entry into the scholarship contest. In addition, you can enter more than once if you have multiple ideas/answers to the question. Since the scholarship is transferable, friends and family members can enter the contest as well.
Originality and creativity are encouraged with your answers. Here are a few examples to get you thinking:
- Lots and lots of Ramen Noodles
- Submit the FAFSA each and every year
- Applying for outside scholarships
- Doing laundry at mom and dad’s
Here is the Small Print on the $500 Scholarship Giveaway:
- Winner will be randomly selected on May 1st (National Enrollment Deposit Day!)
- Winner will be contacted via the same method in which their entry was received (Twitter, Facebook, and/or email) Winner’s name will also be posted on this page (so you may want to bookmark this article)
- If I don’t receive a confirmation from the winner within a week’s time, I will randomly select an alternate.
- The scholarship is transferable. However, the final recipient must be currently attending (or planning to attend) a U.S. based College or University.
I wish you luck on winning this great scholarship opportunity. In the meantime, if you need additional tips and information on finding scholarships, please be sure to check out CheapScholar’s Scholarship Resource Center.
Remember… all you have to do is answer the following question via one or all three of the methods provided (Facebook, Twitter, Email). Each response counts as an entry. It really is that easy…