We understand the budgetary challenges and financial hurdles that are presented to students as they strive to achieve their educational goals. Our hope is that through the use of CheapScholar.org’s College Resource Center we are able to take the guesswork out of the financial aspect of this journey and arm students with information and tools that will help them fulfill their educational dreams.
SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL AID
- Now Introducing the Sleeker, Newer, Updated FAFSA!
- When Should I Complete The FAFSA?
- Don’t Make THESE Mistakes On Your FAFSA
- Need-Based vs. Merit Based Awards
- Tips For Deciphering The Financial Aid Package
- Bait & Switch In The World Of Financial Aid
- Avoiding Scholarship Scams
- Getting The Perfect Work Study Job!
- Glossary of College Money Terms
- Scholarship Resource Center
SAVING FOR COLLEGE
- The Best Online College Savings Planner
- Everything You Ever Needed To Know About 529 Plans
- National College Savings Month
- Should You Use Retirement Savings For College Expenses?
PAYING FOR COLLEGE
- Three Step Approach To Paying For College Expenses
- Tuition Payment Plans Help To Make Ends Meet
- Paying For College Tuition With A Credit Card
- Comparing College Costs – Don’t Forget The Toilet Paper!
- Want To Avoid Tuition Increases? Here Are Five Tips!
- Should Parents Pay For Children’s College Education?
- Textbook Comparison Shopping Tool
- StudentLoans.gov – Your New Best Friend For Federal Loans
- Tips For Choosing The Right Private Education Loan
- Need A Private Education Loan? Try A Credit Union!
- Repayment Options For Federal Student Loans
- Private Education Loan Comparison Tool
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Type your question into the following search box and we will try to match it up with one of our informative articles. You can also drop us a line anytime and we will be more than glad to help.