Thank you for taking the time to visit CheapScholar.org. If you have not already done so, please feel free to read our about page to learn a little more about us and our mission.
As a professional school counselor at the high school level, you often serve as the “front-line” for fielding questions from students that are contemplating a post-secondary educational experience and the associated costs. At CheapScholar.org, whether your student is interested in a BA in Human Resources, a BS in Chemistry, or an Associates Degree in the field of their choosing, we hope to serve as a support tool for not only you but your families and students as well.
What can CheapScholar.org do for you?
- We are here to help! CheapScholar.org can provide your families and their students with the financial tools, resources, and knowledge that will assist in their pursuit of a college education.
- CheapScholar.org is a great resource for up-to-date financial news in the college industry.
- New to your profession? Visit CheapScholar.org to gain insight on what is impacting your peers and learn their approach to common (and not so common) questions that they receive.
- Have an article, review, or commentary about a product, service, or topic related to the financial aspect of higher education? Submit it to CheapScholar.org and we will get you published.
- Be sure to check out our Free Paying For College Toolkit. The toolkit is a great way in which you can provide quick reference information to those visiting your office (in person or online).
What can you do for CheapScholar.org?
- Come and be a part of a great community that is founded on a platform of sharing and learning from each other for the good of the families and students in which we serve.
- A seasoned veteran in your position? CheapScholar.org is the perfect arena to put your knowledge and experience to good use in assisting your fellow peers. More importantly though, your input and feedback on topics and questions will be immensely helpful to families and students.
- If you have a topic that you would like us to discuss or have a suggestion on how to enhance the CheapScholar.org experience, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Spread the word about CheapScholar.org to others in your profession or anyone that you feel may benefit from what we have to offer.
We understand the increasing costs of education and the impact that it is having on families and their students throughout the nation. We hope that through the use of CheapScholar.org we are able to “spread the wealth” of our combined knowledge, on matters pertaining to the funding and paying of higher education expenses, and make available the college experience for all those that are seeking.
If you would like to join us in becoming a “Cheap Scholar”… you can do so by visiting our website often, subscribing to our updates via RSS FEED, or you can sign up to have our articles delivered directly to your inbox via email. You can also follow us on Twitter!